• Welcome to the all-new HUG. All content has been converted from the old system, and over the next days we will re-style HUG in a more familiar way.

P3ESR at home

rokey2

Hello everyone, I am a loyal user in China, from P3 to M40 have a real experience, Because of the limits of listening to the environment, the mini but mighty box always love, I heard your company launched the 40th anniversary of the P3 version, But no eucalyptus silver version, very depressed, Don't know whether this version will be produced in the future?
You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:

rokey2

From P3 to M40, favorite or "shoebox"...

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments only viewable to members

cyclopse

#

Saw and heard the P3ESR at the Bristol show last month. Harbeth had two rooms and I preferred the sound of this model. To me it sounded the better of the two rooms. The presentation just invites you into the performance and there is low listening fatigue. I knew I had a problem because I was loosing interest in my system at home and using it less and less. Couple of weeks later and I took delivery of these above in rosewood. They are temporarily on Atacama stands while I decide on speaker stand options.

I was using Blu-Tack to couple cabinet to stand until I saw Alan's comments about potential damage to the veneer. Read a post about kitchen cabinet stops, I had plenty after finishing a kitchen at home recently. These have been excellent and are recommended. I could not be happier with my P3ESR and am using my system more regularly again.

I love bargains in audio and recently discovered the below for under £20. (Needs to be serial number SCH-1002). It is quite a performer after the 10K output resistor mod I completed at the weekend.

I was worried about the speaker efficiency figure but it has been fine with my Vitus 25 watts of class A. The FAQ is correct it is an easy load.

So pleased I stopped by the Harbeth room.

Regards

Cyclopse

fguinaldo

Hello from Spain I present to you my 40th anniversary dwarfs and almost 1 year with me.

terzinator

Loving mine. Put them on risers I made from some Brazilian cherry I had, just to get tweeters to proper listening height.

Slightly longer listening distance than near-field. (Approximately 6 feet.)

ssfas

My office amplifier blew up today and I replaced it with a Bluesound Powernode 2i. 60w per channel, Roon Ready and a very nice app. Does a very good job with my P3's for a very sensible price.