• Welcome to the all-new HUG. All content has been converted from the old system, and over the next days we will re-style HUG in a more familiar way.

Something Solid XF speaker stands for the HL5s

Sigmund

Can anyone point me in the direction of a dealer based in London that sells the Something Solid XF speaker stands for the HL5s. Many thanks

MikeM

Sigmund said:
Can anyone point me in the direction of a dealer based in London that sells the Something Solid XF speaker stands for the HL5s. Many thanks
Don't know a London based dealer, but our forum resident Hi Fi Dave (Radlett Audio) is an authorised dealer of these stands and will be able to order and ship them to you at your chosen height.

Regards, Mike

MikeM

Beware of the build qaulity mine are awful.
Yep, I totally agree that they aren't particularly pretty for a domestic living area (although the build on my pair is actually fine) and this is why I've been 'pressured' into ordering the Hi Fi Racks Harbeth specific stand as it looks more like a nice piece of furniture. If I had my own music cave, I wouldn't bother to swap them over though.

Spanglish

I have something solid under my SHL5's. Finish is fine, very minimalist. Not pretty but they sure do what it says on the tin.