• Welcome to the all-new HUG. All content has been converted from the old system, and over the next days we will re-style HUG in a more familiar way.

The new HUG Platform

A.S.

Administrator
Staff member
Many thanks.

Actually, we have lots of plans for improving our accessibility. HUG will start to be restyled as we want it when our exhausted web master returns from vacation.

The conversion process was extremely challenging and had to be tried more than once (data corruption). HUG physically lives in Belgium now.

A.S.

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again.

Are there any features/facilities that you would especially like to see here? I can't guarantee that they are feasible, but I'll certainly ask for you.

Milosz

I really like the current look and feel of the mobile version of the HUG. In fact I like it more than any of the older versions that I can remember. So if you are planning to restyle it in the way of the old HUG, please reconsider the idea or at least don’t change too much cause it’s already great 😀

Last edited:

willem

Congratulations indeed. Typical for this system is the confusion between 'whats new' and 'new posts'. Beyond that, all seems well.

tIANcI

Thanks again.

Are there any features/facilities that you would especially like to see here? I can't guarantee that they are feasible, but I'll certainly ask for you.
For me it’s good enough. Unless you want to host videos for us to show how great our sound system sounds

Of course we shall have a caveat for each such video posted. 😂🤣

chrisj1948

I find it a great improvement compared to the old system, which I had to struggle with and often felt like playing a game of Snakes & Ladders without any ladders. There are myriad improvements, but I particularly like the 'What's New' button.

MikeM

I messaged Alan shortly after the new, and very much improved, HUG platform went 'live' to congratulate all who were involved in this process and agree with BAS-H above on the seamless transfer of data as well. Even HI-Fi Dave should be able to navigate this platform without trouble ;)😂

S

Smoooth

Many thanks.

Actually, we have lots of plans for improving our accessibility. HUG will start to be restyled as we want it when our exhausted web master returns from vacation.

The conversion process was extremely challenging and had to be tried more than once (data corruption). HUG physically lives in Belgium now.
So we can enjoy HUG until Brexit then 😜